PMMI's Board of Directors votes 22 companies into PMMI membership. The 600-plus member companies that manufacture packaging, processing and related converting machinery in the United States or Canada; machinery components and packaging containers and materials. The new members are part of the association’s general membership, supplier membership, and materials membership.
- New general membership companies include: Bizerba USA, Bunting Magnetics Company, Engineered Production Equipment, Frazier & Son, L.P., Graham Engineering Corp., JetAir Technologies, Langguth America Ltd., Polychem Corporation, TMI – Tishma Innovations, LLC, and Telesis Technologies Inc.
- Supplier Membership: Bishop-Wisecarver Corporation; Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc.; Lenze Americas; Microscan Systems Inc.; Turck Inc.; U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission; and Uhlmann VisioTec GmbH.
- Materials Membership: cei, Drytac, Glue Dots International, REA Elektronik Inc., and Tape Printers Inc.
The PMMI membership elected three members to the PMMI Board of Directors, and the Board of Directors announced officers for 2012. The following board members' terms will begin January 1, 2012, and end December 31, 2015.
- Jack Aguero (re-appointment), vice president, business development & marketing, Pro Mach Inc. Aguero also currently serves on PMMI’s Board of Directors and as Chairman of the Business Intelligence Commmittee.
- Timm L. Johnson, vice president, sales & marketing, Spee-Dee Packaging Machinery Inc. Johnson also currently serves as a member of the Education & Workforce Development Committee.
- John Kowal (Inaugural Supplier Board Member), market development manager, B&R Industrial Automation Corporation. Kowal is currently a member of the Global Marketing and Trade Show Strategy Committees.
PMMI’s current Executive Committee will remain in place, and the following officers will serve through December 31, 2012.
Chairman of the Board
Morrison Container Handling Solutions
Richard P. Fox, Jr.
Fox IV Technologies, Inc.
Immediate Past Chairman
Glenn R. Siegele
Omega Design Corporation
President & CEO
Charles D. Yuska