essie, a leader in luxury nail polish introduces six new winter nail colors. Inspired by the London mod era, these mesmerizing nail polish hues perfectly capture the spirit of the times and work great for nail art, too, according to a release.
The release says it's all about the swinging sixties where rules were relaxed, women gained new freedoms and a whole lot of good times ensued.
"essie's 2016 winter nail colors embody unforgettable nights out in the land of the mod – groovy tunes, shabby chic styles and soirees that only the hippest could attend," says essie's Global Color Director, Rebecca Minkoff.
essie's six new nail polish colors feature:
• ready to boa – glistening bronzed mahogany
• party on a platform – london garnet red
• oh behave! – minx peach frost
• getting groovy – metallic gold palladium
• satin sister – sleek ebony peacock blue